Education & Professional Experience
04/01/2010-04/30/2010 Clinical observer. Gynecology Service, Department of Surgery, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York
03/02/2010-03/31/2010. Visiting scholar. Department of Gynaecologic Oncology, Wiesbaden， HSK， Dr. Horst Schmidt Klinik, Germany
Postdoc fellow. 02/2007-02/2008. Gynecologic Oncology. Department of Gynecological Oncology, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, United States.
2003-now Attending Doctor, Department of Gynecological Oncology, Cancer Hospital, Fudan University, Shanghai, China.
1. Yang L, Shi T, Liu F, Ren C, Wang Z, Li Y, Tu X, Yang G, Cheng X. REV3L, a promising target in regulating the chemosensitivity of cervical cancer cells. PLoS One. 2015, 17;10(3):e0120334.
2. Shi TY, He J, Wang MY, Zhu ML, Yu KD, Shao ZM, Sun MH, Wu X, Cheng X, Wei Q. CASP7 variants modify susceptibility to cervical cancer in Chinese women. Sci Rep. 2015,18;5:9225.
3. Shi TY, Yang L, Cheng X. DNA Polymerase ζ as a Potential Biomarker of Chemoradiation Resistance and Poor Prognosis for Cervical Carcinoma. Med Oncol,2013,30(2):500.
4. Shi TY, Wei QY, Cheng X. RAD52 Variants Predict Platinum Resistance and Prognosis of Cervical Cancer. PLoS One,2012,7(11):e50461）.
5. Cheng X, Yang G, Schmeler KM, Coleman RL, Tu X, Liu J, Kavanagh JJ. Recurrence patterns and prognosis of endometrial stromal sarcoma and the potential of tyrosine kinase-inhibiting therapy. Gynecol Oncol. 2011; 121:323-327.
6.Cheng X. The early detection and diagnosis of cervical carcinoma. In: Huang X. Multidisciplinary therapy of cervical cancer [Book]. Jiangsu Publishing Company. (2009)
7.Cheng X. Gynecologic malignancies complicating pregnancy. In: Zhang ZY. Surgery of Gynecological Oncology [Book]. Shanghai Publishing Company. (2009)
8.Cheng X, Moroney JW, Levenback, CF, et al. Bevacizumab combination therapy: salvage therapy for patients with recurrent ovarian, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal malignancies. J Chemotherapy, 2009, 21(5):106-112.
9.Cheng X, Zang R, Wu X, et al. Recurrence Patterns and Prognostic Factors in Chinese Patients with Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Vulva Treated with Primary Surgery. Int J Gynecol Cancer, 2009，19(1):158-62.
10.Cheng X, Jiang R, Li ZT, Tang J, Cai SM, Zhang ZY, and Zang RY. The role of secondary cytoreductive surgery for recurrent mucinous epithelial ovarian cancer (mEOC). Eur J Surg Oncol，2009 ，35(10):1105-8.
11.Cheng X, Cai SM, Li ZT, et al. Concurrent chemotherapy and adjuvant extended field irradiation after radical surgery for cervical cancer patients with positive lymph node. Int J Gynecol Cancer, 2008, 4: 779-784.