Name: Zhang Sheng
|Education & Professional Experience||
2010- Associate Professor, Department of Medical Oncology, Fudan University Cancer Hospital.
2007-2010 Associate Professor, Medical Oncology Unit, First People’s Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University
2004-2006 MCMASTER University, Canada
2002-2004 Attending Doctor, The Medical School Hospital of Qingdao University
1999-2002 The Medical School of Qingdao University
1997-1999 Resident, Department of Internal Medicine, Zibo Central Hospital.
(1996-1997) Ehime University School of Medicine, Japan
1992-1997 M.D. Taishan Medical College
|Specialty:||Genital-urinary tumors (especially bladder cancer, testicular cancer, penile cancer, Paget’s disease, etc.), breast cancer|
1.Immunotherapy of Cancer, especially dendritic based and adenovirus based platform.
2.Cancer research methodology.
3.Side effects of chemotherapy.
1. Zhang S, Wang Q, Li WF, Wang HY, Zhang HJ. Enhanced antitumor immunity by murine cytokine activated T lymphocytes after cocultured with bone marrow derived dendritic cells pulsed with whole tumor lysates. Leuk Res 2004;28:1085-8（IF 3.0）.
2. Zhang S, Zhang HJ, Wang HY, Wang Q, Li WF, Yu L. CD4+ T cells tumor specific response exists in L615 leukemia mice: adoptive transfer in combination with cyclophosphamide. Exp Oncol 2004;26:156-7（IF 1.5）.
3. Zhang S, Wang Q, Li WF, Wang HY, Zhang HJ, Zhu JJ. Different antitumor immunity roles of cytokine activated T lymphocytes from naive murine splenocytes and from dendritic cells-based vaccine primed splenocytes: implications for adoptive immunotherapy. Exp Oncol 2004;26:55-62（IF 1.5）.
4. Zhang S, Li WF, Zhang HJ, Wang Q. Antitumor reactivity of splenocytes primed in vivo with dendritic-cell-based vaccine and secondarily activated with a cocktail of cytokines in vitro. Exp Oncol 2004;26:243-5（IF 1.5）.
5．Zhang S, Wang Q, Miao B. dendritic cell-based vaccine in the treatment of patients with advanced melanoma. Cancer Biother Radiopharm. 2007;22:501-7（IF 2.0）.
6．Zhang S, Wang Q.Factors determining the formation and release of bioactive IL-12: regulatory mechanisms for IL-12p70 synthesis and inhibition. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2008;372:509-12（IF 3.0）.
7．Zhang S. and Huang W. Dendritic cell based genetic immunization stimulates potent tumor protection dependent on CD8 CTL cells in the absence of autoimmunity. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2008. 134:987-94（IF 2.9）
8. Zhang S, Bernard D, Khan WI, Kaplan MH, Bramson JL, Wan Y. CD4+ T-cell-mediated anti-tumor immunity can be uncoupled from autoimmunity via the STAT4/STAT6 signaling axis. Eur J Immunol. 2009. 39:1252-9（IF 5.3）.
9.Zhang S, Zhang HJ and Zhao JD. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. The role of CD4 T cell help for CD8 CTL activation. 2009. 384: 405-8（IF 3.0）.
10. Zhang S, Li W, Xia Z, Mao Y. CD4 T cell dependent tumor immunity stimulated by dendritic cell based vaccine. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2011;413(2):294-8 （IF 3.0）.
11. Zhang S, Wang Q, Ling Y, Hu X. Fluoroquinolone resistance in bacteremic and low risk febrile neutropenic patients with cancer. BMC Cancer. 2015;15:42. （IF 3.3）.
12. Zhang S, Liang F, Li W, Hu X. Subgroup Analyses in Reporting of Phase III Clinical Trials in Solid Tumors. J Clin Oncol. 2015;33(15):1697-702 (IF18.5)
13. Zhang S, Zhu Y, Ye D. Phase II study of docetaxel, cisplatin, and fluorouracil in patients with distantly metastatic penile cancer as first-line chemotherapy. Oncotarget. (IF6.4) 2015;6(31):32212-9
14. Zhang S, Liang F, Li W, Tannock I. Comparison of Eligibility Criteria Between Protocols, Registries, and Publications of Cancer Clinical Trials. J Natl Cancer Inst. (IF13.5)2016 May 25;108(11). pii: djw129. doi: 10.1093/jnci/djw129.
15. Zhang S, Li W, Liang F. Clinical value of fluorine-18 2-fluoro-2-deoxy-D-glucose positron emission tomography/computed tomography in penile cancer. (IF6.4) Oncotarget. 2016 May 14. doi: 10.18632/oncotarget.9375.
o International Travel Grant of 2002 ISEH（International Society of Experimental Hematology)
o Research Grant of 2005 CIHR（Canadian Institute of Health Research)
o Award of 2005 Shandong Province Science and Technology. Experimental Study of antitumor immunity by Dendritic cells combined with cytokine activated T lymphocytes. JB2005-3-64-1.
o Award of 2008 Shanghai Pujiang Scholar Program