Name: Guo Lin
|Education & Professional Experience||
2012.1-Present: Senior Technologist, Department of Clinical Laboratory, Fudan University Shanghai Cancer Center/Department of Oncology, Fudan University Shanghai Cancer Center.
2011.9-Present: Supervisor of Master graduate, Department of Clinical Laboratory, Fudan University Shanghai Cancer Center/Department of Oncology, Fudan University Shanghai Cancer Center.
2004.9-Present, MS, Major: Laboratory Medicine, Fudan University Shanghai Medical School.
1999.7-2012.1: Associate Senior Technologist, Department of Clinical Laboratory, Fudan University Shanghai Cancer Center /Department of Oncology, Fudan University Shanghai Cancer Center.
1984.9-1988.6, BS, Major: Laboratory Medicine, Department of Laboratory Medicine, Shanghai Medical University.
|Specialty||Member of Laboratory medicine branch of Shanghai Medical Association; Member of Chinese Clinical Immunology Committee; Member of Immunotechnology Committee of Shanghai Municipality; Editorial board member of China Oncology, Laboratory Medicine, anticancer, Chinese journal of clinical physician.|
1. Lu RQ, Wu CS, Guo L, Liu YC, Mo W, Wang HJ, Ding JB, Wong ET, Yu M. The role of brevican in glioma: promoting tumor cell motility in vitro and in vivo. BMC Cancer 2012; 12: 607.
2. Lu RQ, Sun XH, Xiao R, Zhou L, Gao X, Guo L*,. Human Epididymis Protein 4 (HE4) Plays a Key Role in Ovarian Cancer Cell Adhesion and Motility. Biochemical Biophysical Research Communications 2012; 419(2): 274-280. （corresponding author）
3. Lu RQ, Yang DP, Cui DX, Guo L*. Egg-white mediated Green synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles with excellent biocompatibility and Enhanced Radiation Effects on Cancer Cells. International Journal of Nanomedicine 2012; 7: 2101-2107. （corresponding author）
4. Lu RQ, Dou XW, Gao X, Zhang J, Ni J, Guo L*. A functional polymorphism of lymphotoxin-alpha (LTA) gene rs909253 is associated with gastric cancer risk in an Asian population. Cancer Epidemiology 2012; 36(6): e380-386. （corresponding author）
5. Lu RQ, Gao X, Chen Y, Li S, Ni J, Guo L*. Association of an NF-kappaB1 intron SNP (rs4648068) with gastric cancer patients in Chinese Han population. BMC gastroenterology 2012; 12: 87. （corresponding author）
6. Wang M, Jiang ML, Jiang R, Guo L *. Application value of monitoring D-dimer for perioperative ovarian cancer patients , China Oncology，22(5)：381-384, 2012. （corresponding author）
7. Hu J, Guo L*. Clinical application of serum marker HE4 in diagnosis and treatment of endometrial cancer. Current Immunology，2012，32（2）：64-167. （corresponding author）
8. Lu RQ, Sun M, Feng JJ, Gao X, Guo L*. Myofibrillogenesis regulator 1 (MR-1) is a novel biomarker and potential therapeutic target for human ovarian cancer, BMC Cancer 2011, 11: 270. （corresponding author）
9. Shen YH, Lu RQ, Guo L. Clinical Value of Urinary Iodine Determination in Screening for Thyroid Tumor. China Cancer 2011, 20(9): 699-702.
10. Xiao CL, Tao ZH, Guo L*, Li WW, Wan JL, Sun HC, Wang L, Tang ZY, Fan J and Wu WZ. Isomalto oligosaccharide sulfate inhibits tumor growth and metastasis of hepatocellular carcinoma in nude mice, BMC Cancer, 11:150, 2011.
11. Lu RQ, Guo L*, Shen YH. The value of human epididymis protein 4 in patients with ovarian cancer. China Oncology 2010, 20(9): 585- 590. （corresponding author）
12. Lu RQ, Hu J，Guo L*. Studier on the value of human epididymis protein 4 in patients with ovarian cancer. Chinese Journal Laboratory Medicine 2009, 32(12): 1379-1383 (corresponding author)
13. Lu RQ, Zheng ZY，Guo L*. Development of a gold immunochromatographic assay reagent for rapid detection of alpha-fetoprotein and carcinoembryonic antigen and evaluation of its performance. Laboratory Medicine 2009, 24(12): 899- 903. （corresponding author）
14. Lu RQ, Xu XF，Guo L*. Clinical value of plasma tumor type M2 pyruvate kinase determination in patients with gastrointestinal cancer. Laboratory Medicine 2008, 23(4): 370- 373. （corresponding author）
15. Lu RQ, Xu XF，Guo L*. Diagnostic value of tumor type M2 pyruvate kinase in patients with breast cancer。Chinese Journal Laboratory Medicine 2008, 31(8): 884- 886. （corresponding author）
Patents: 2012; “Development of the kit for human plasma tumor type-M2 pyruvate kinase concentration and its preparation” Authorized No.: ZL 2008 1 0033501.4.
2012 “Excellent Supervisor of Master” Fudan University Shanghai Cancer Center;
2012 “Establishment of the immunoassay for human plasma MR-1 concentration and its preparation” [Excellent Invention, Silver Award]; The Excellent Invention competetion Commission of Shanghai Municipality;
2009 “Development of the kit for human plasma tumor type-M2 pyruvate kinase concentration and its preparation” [Excellent Invention, Bronze Award]; The Excellent Invention competetion Commission of Shanghai Municipality